International Phone Card Review
||He was a barefaced fellow and|
was never loth to have his say
Home > Details
www.NearMePayday.Loan - Killeen, TX - cash advance places (loan agencies in Texas and other US states)
Cardinal Phone Card Review
||99 ¢ per call|
|Local Access Numbers
|Toll-Free Access Numbers
||English, Spanish, Russian|
- Consumers like Cardinal card. According to affiliates' reports, the amount of Cardinal cards sold comes up to 30% of the
total sales in separate months. Up to 38% of users buy this card. Why?
- "I really am very happy with the Cardinal phone card. I got it for my Mom and it's easy and a great price. I've told several people about it so one of these days they will get one for themselves." - Jim R, Mokena, IL
- This is a card with absolutely no hidden fees. Whereas using the toll-free access costs 2 cents per minute more than local access. This is a maximal value among phone cards.
- Speed Dial - you can make your phone call by pressing three keys only!
- Cardinal card uses a 1-minute rounding billing increment like AT&T, that's important.
- PINless Calling - a customer can register up to 10 phone numbers so a PIN code is not necessary when a call is placed from a registered phone.
- Cardinal Access Numbers:
US Local Numbers
Calling Instructions for Cardinal Card
- Dial access number and wait for a prompt.
- Enter your PIN number and wait for a prompt.
- Dial your destination number and press the pound (#) key for better
For calls to/within the USA and Canada, press: 1 + (area
code) + (phone number) + #.
For international calls, press: 011 +
(country code) + (area code) + (phone number) + #.
- If no connection is established within 20 seconds, hang up and try again.
- If no connection is established within 40 seconds, call to customer service.
Know the rates for Cardinal Card
and other cards from Comfi.com:
Calling cards prepaid online
a recognized leader in online telecom and long distance calling services. They have offices in the USA and Europe.
rate-cutting: only for the last two years, the rates on calls with prepaid phone cards reduced
on 70 % for some destinations.
Automatic recharge PIN.
Online Call History.
No connection fee!
The calling card purchasing process is very
simple and allows customers to receive the telephone services instantly.
It can take less than a minute.
Full multi-currency support.
View other Comfi calling cards reviews:
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 EvoCallus.com