- Lucky Minutes is another cheap calling card from NTC provider. Its main benefit is low per-minute rates. Also, it has a wide network of local access numbers. And the provider promises high-quality connections.
- But high fees, especially connection fee of 18 cents, make this card not very cheap.
- All the same some users prefer this phone card. The amount of Lucky Minutes cards sold comes up to 38% of
the total sales in separate months that is much over the average level (2 or 3%). Some of the users are buying and recharging this card up to 14 times! for a month. They spend up to $280 that is much over the average level ($25) too.
- And this is another interesting moment. People tried different calling cards known for their high quality before choosing exactly the Lucky Minutes. In other words, acting not at random but with tests, these people made sure the Lucky Minutes was the best phone card out of the best ones, of course, for their specific destinations.
- The longer a phone talk goes, the cheaper each minute of it. So, if a telephone conversation with your Lucky Minutes calling card goes on 18 minutes, then a connection fee adds 1 cent to the advertised per-minute rate. If a phone talk goes on 36 minutes, only 0.5 cents is added.
- See how the Lucky Minutes compete with other cheap calling cards:
- Lucky Minutes Access Numbers:
USA Continental: 1-800-396-9353
From mobile or landline with free long-distance: 213-226-8436
US Local Access Numbers
Canada - ANI enabled: 1-800-796-6235
Canada - non ANI: 1-800-464-3518
Canada Local Access Numbers
for Lucky Minutes Phone Card
- Dial access number and wait for a prompt.
- Enter PIN, wait for a prompt.
As soon you hear a prompt, you can select other prompt-language:
press *0 for English, *1 for Spanish, *2 - Bulgarian, *3 - Polish,
*4 - Tagalog,
*5 - Portuguese, *6 - Russian, *7 - Romanian,
*8 - Mandarin, *9 - Arabic.
- Dial your destination number.
For calls to/within the USA and Canada, press: 1 + (area code) + (phone number).
For international calls, press: 011 + (country code) + (area code) + (phone number).
- If no connection is established in 30 seconds on Lucky Minutes phone card, press star, star, pound, zero (**#0).
- To dial a different number after a call is complete: stay on the line, press star, star (**) and then dial a new
Learn the rates for Lucky Minutes Card
and other phone cards from Comfi.com
Calling cards prepaid online
ComFi.com, Corp. is a leading Internet communication company based in Boston, MA.
The business was established in 1996.
Premium telecommunication carriers.
Payment processing system
Permanent rate-cutting: only for the last two years, the phone card rates reduced
on 70 % for some destinations.
Automatic recharge PIN
Online Call History
The calling card purchasing process is very
simple and allows customers to receive the telephone services instantly.
It can take less than a minute.
Full multi-currency support.
View other Comfi calling cards reviews: